1. How long have you been playing?
- I started in October 2015
2. Why Roller Derby?
- I have always been big into sports, I love adrenaline rushes. I saw a post someone made about come for a mini boot camp. I asked about it and fell in love. I also needed an outlet so I didn’t go crazy.
3. Worst Derby related injury?
- I would have to say my concussion, it took a long time to fully heal since I didn’t listen to my body.
4. What is your favorite position to play and why?
- I love jamming, it gives me a sense of freedom. To me jamming is like life you hit the wall hard finally escape just to hit the wall again.
5. What has playing derby taught you about yourself?
- I am stronger then I thought I was. Also I can do some pretty cool matrix type things.
6. What is the most rewarding part of being a member of YCDD?
- The family I have gotten. Since I joined YCDD this season my entire family has been accepted as their family. You don’t have to be on the track for them to have your back.
7. What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
- I love welding, crocheting, baking and watching my creatures grow.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- A pit bull, they have a bad reputation but all they want to do is love and cuddle you.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring with you?
- Unlimited sunscreen knife and towel.
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
- Potatoes there are so many possibilities with potatoes.