Skater of the Month
2. Why roller derby?
As a mom of a 7, 5, 3 & 1 year old, I needed an outlet.
3. Worst Derby related injury?
4. What is your favorite position to play and why?
Blocker. I love how 3-4 people function as one solid wall.
5. What has playing derby taught you about yourself?
I’m capable of more than I give myself credit for.
6. What is the most rewarding part of being a member of YCDD?
During times of struggle whether personally or in derby, there’s always someone to encourage me.
7. What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
Hanging with my kids & husband.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A bear, hibernation sounds amazing.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring with you?
A knife, fishing net and my husband ( he’s an Eagle Scout).
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Hot garlic Parmesan boneless wings from Grand Falloons.