Skater of the Month
1. How long have you been playing?
I haven’t a clue, it’s been apart of my weekly routine, time flew by.. 3 yrs I think!
2. Why Roller Derby?
I liked the idea of skating and hitting people without the consequences.
3. Worst Derby related injury?
4. What is your favorite position to play and why?
I enjoy blocking, it’s almost like football but on skates! Being able to stop a jammer is my favorite part.
5. What has playing derby taught you about yourself?
I could’ve done this a long time ago!
You’re never too young or too old. It’s a very welcoming sport.
6. What is the most rewarding part of being a member of YCDD?
They accept me flaws and all! No one is perfect and they know it
7. What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
I Golf! Sounds contradictory right? I don’t like being hit all the time! I need some finesse too
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A bird, they fly no matter what!
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring with you?
A large Pepperoni Pizza, a book and a hammock, I might as well enjoy my first night!
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
PIZZA PIZZA PIZZA!!! Need I say more