Meet Kitty Whipped!
1. How long have you been playing?
About 6 years
2. Why Roller Derby?
I saw it on tv when I was kid. After seeing all those badass women skating around and hitting each other, I knew that was what I wanted to play.
3. Worst Derby related injury?
4. What is your favorite position to play and why?
It’s a bit of love and hate but jamming, because its fast and hard hitting.
5. What has playing derby taught you about yourself?
That anything is achievable if I put the work in for it.
6. What is the most rewarding part of being a member of YCDD?
Getting to pass on what I know to the fresh meat. I’m not the best teacher but I try.
7. What do you enjoy doing in your off time?
Playing with my 3 cats and bunny, and video games.
8. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Definitely a cheetah, slick, fast, and tough like a jammer.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you bring with you?
Lighter for a fire, fishing pole, and a knife.
10. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be?
Mac n cheese.